Location. Location. Location. Location. and Location!
- Think about location. Are you going to need to access your storage building frequently? If so, aim for someplace nearby. We have three convenient locations throughout Medford.
- Consider how much space you really need. Southern Oregon Storage facilities have units in all different sizes. It’s best to opt for a larger storage unit so that you don’t get half of your items moved in and realize you actually need more space. It’s also nice to have some room to get in and move around you when you need to find something.
- Be sure to ask one of our friendly facility representatives how and when you can access your unit.
- Security is key. All of our storage facilities have security systems in place. Our state-of-the-art cameras, electronic security gates, and on-site staff are all in place to help keep your items safe!*
- What are you storing? We have storage options to meet most any need! Vehicle storage? We’ve got it! Temporary storage for seasonal items? We’ve got that too! Business equipment and records? Bring it on in!